Ciao, I am Fabio, a realtor living and working in Puglia, Southern Italy. I own ThePuglia Immobiliare SRL, a real estate agency which offers properties for sale and for rent in some of the best destinations in Puglia. I was born in Guagnano, a small hamlet near the beautiful and baroque Lecce, at the earth of Salento peninsula (the southern part of Puglia). After my bachelor degree in Communication Science at the University of Lecce and my master degree in Political Science at the University of Milan, I moved to discover Europe and settled in the cold Finland for a specialization in Mass Communication and Journalism at the University of Tampere. Then, I came back to Milan working in an internet company and later to Puglia working like internet marketing consultant and blogger.
ThePuglia – Travel, House, Experience is my business project into the real estate and tourism sectors. I play the guitar, I write, I like to travel, I like wine & food too. I like the masserie (farmhouses) in the countryside. A day, I’d like to restore an ancient masseria with charme and style and to start my own accomodation activity for tourists and travellers coming from all the world in search of relax, italian countrylife, wellness. In the meantime, I can tell to you everything about my Puglia, I can guide you in renting your holiday home here and more. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
And now, … Welcome on www.StayCiao.com, the website of our property management company in Puglia: StayCiao SRL – Apartments & Villas in Puglia. Our registered office is in Salento – Southern Puglia. See our exact location on Google Map, click here
StayCiao, what we do
– Vacation rentals in Puglia
– Property management in Puglia
Our real estate agency is member of FIAIP – Federazione Italiana Agenti Immobiliari Professionali. Following are the locations where we manage properties for sale and for rent:
– Puglia, Southern Italy: properties for sale and for rent on the Ionian coast of Salentine Pensinsula on the beaches of Porto Cesareo, Torre Lapillo, Punta Prosciutto; properties for rent in Lecce; town houses and country houses in Salento.
StayCiao, why choosing are
Our property portfolio is growing and presents the following typologies of properties for sale and for rent: Holiday Apartments in the old town of Lecce in Puglia; Villas at the sea or in the country of Puglia between vineyards and olive trees; Villas with swimming pool; Town and Village Apartments; Ancient Houses to renovate; New Developments; Masserie and Historic Properties;
- Free initial consultancy: contact us to get free information about the local real estate market and its business opportunities
- Network of real estate agencies: our partners are selected by our team, they have great experience and know-how into their area of expertise
- Services: we follow you step by step into the definition of your choice, your purchase and all you need on the last stage of post sale with further information and tips
- Post sale: we provide Property Management and Touristic Lease
- Quality, Expertise & Credibility: we know what buying or renting a property abroad means. We are here to help you with our expertise and local knowledge just what we want to have if we are in the same situation.
StayCiao.com, a travel blog about Puglia!
StayCiao.com is a travel website focused on my country Italy which shows to you the best places, the flavours, the sounds and the people of Puglia, with the goal to help you in planning your trip in a personal, easy and informative way. Whichever travel you are looking for (a romantic travel, an adventurous trip, a relax travel, a food & wine experience, …), you can find useful information on this blog: news, videos, recipes, pictures, tips. In addition: you can directly ask to us, we will reply to your request as soon as possible! Feel free to ask to us on:
– How to rent an apartment or a villa for your stay
– How to buy a property in Italy
– Puglia travel tips: what to see, what to taste, where to go, …
The italian blog www.thepuglia.com is mentioned on the Lonely Planet’s guides: Italy, Southern Italy.
– Call us: +39.392.6216450
– Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org