We were contacted by Ville & Casali, in the month of June, for a short interview with Carlos Solito, about the real estate market in Salento, Puglia. The magazine published a reportage on our area in Puglia in which it signaled out many places to visit and local traditions to discover.
“Colpo di Tacco”. A voyaje to the other Salento, the inner one that is behind the famous locations of Otranto and Gallipoli. A slow tour among countrysides full of midday light, dusty roads that enter into century old olive groves, go through small white towns, and end up on the sea.
Di ritorno da #hamburg mi ritrovo subito catapultato senza pausa riposo nella mia realtà di #torrelapillo e mentre in attesa di un buon piatto di linguine ai frutti di mare a @ristorantebacinogrande sfoglio l’ultimo numero della rivista Ville & Casali di giugno 2017 dove #thepuglia è menzionata insieme a Vitale Immobiliare e Soluzione Casa di Adriana Valentino in un articolo nel quale parliamo del #salento …
We are mentioned on page 119 of the June 2017 edition of “Ville & Casali”, together with my colleagues Luigi Vitale of Vitale Immobiliare and Adriana Valentino from ScelgoCasa with which I constituted SiHome, an organisation specialising in real estate consultancy and intermediation for the international market.
“Most of the many requests we receive are from people that come from abroad and love Puglia and Salento. The sales/purchases have increased as we expected due to the increase in tourism but the merit is mainly of the Bari and Brindisi airports that connect Puglia with the main European cities” [Luigi Vitale]
My intervention was focused on the rental market:
“Most of the buyers are from Puglia, about 65%, while the other 35% of transactions are composed by Italians, mainly from the north and foreigners.” [Fabio Ingrosso]
You can read the whole article on the “Ville & Casali” magazine.