We will be in Florence for the event focusing on short term rentals for touristic purposes: the Vacation Rental World Summit on the 23rd and 24th September. Summer is coming to an end, but here in Torre Lapillo and in Porto Cesareo September is still september summer as we call it here, òand we are beginning to organise activities that go beyond the sole management of clients and guests in our holiday homes for rent. I am talking about the participation to events and fairs for our formation, in order to improve our specialisation in short term rentals in Salento. And the Vacation Rental World Summit is such an occasion.
Where is the VRWS held?
As already mentioned, we will be in Florence on the 23rd and 24th September, at the Auditorium al Duomo in Via De’ Cerretani, 54/R. A fantastic occasion for us because besides participating in this industry event, we will be able to admire the splendours of one of the most beutiful cities in the world (we will have some good photos for you when we get back).
What will be said?
A two-day event aimed exclusively at short term rentals for tourism. More than 200 property managers and professionals in the real estate industry from all over the world. An occasion to get to know the tendencies of a growing buisiness sector, the tools and ways in which to apply them that could help improve the management of real estates. Just to give you an idea, these are just some of the issues that will be addressed:
– Reconnecting The Dots: How to Get Back On Track When the Business Gets Harder (Adrian Brown)
– Do What You Love, Automate The Rest (Mirco Ciraulo, Nicole Hromadkova, Benjamin Simon)
– New Generation Vacation Rental Marketing (Alan Egan)
– VrTech Competition: 3 Start Ups on Stage to Innovate Our Industry (& How You Can Benefit From Them Before They Go Mainstream)
– Jumpstart Your Mailing List & Increase Bookings With Behavior-Based Marketing Automation (Kirk Biglione)
– Branding and Marketing Towards Non Dependence – Making Sure Your Brand Thrives In A Rapidly Changing And Challenging Landscape (Richard Vaughton and Marc Ribail)
– The Path to Success – 7 Stages of a Thriving VR Business and a Road Map to Get There (Danilo Beltrante)
– The Vacation Rentals of the Future (Vanessa de Souza Lage)
– Property Management 2.0 – Adding Value For Your Guests and Owners (Martin Picard)
– Are The Portals Friend or Foe? Building a Competitive Advantage for Property Managers and Owners from Local Strength, Focusing on Guest Experience and Operations (Alex Nigg & Tammi Sims)
– Increase Bookings, Guest & Host Satisfaction by Conducting Fun and Actionable Market Research (Thibault Masson)
– Millennials and How To Make Travel Magical (Robin Clifford)
The event has a dedicated site in which you will be able to find all the information and the speakers on the agenda of the event. Please click here to be redirected.
See you in Florence!